Hello Middle School families,
We first want to say thank you for the effort that you have already put into your assignments from home. Your education is so important to us and we want you to know that we will be doing what we can to make this time as successful as possible.
Going forward middle school will be using google classroom for all subject areas. We ask that you check your google classroom account every day. All necessary information including, but not limited to, instructions, assignments, and due dates will be posted in each subject area.
You will need to check each subject area daily.
As you are all aware, the governor has extended school closing. This email is to inform you how the middle school will proceed during these next few weeks.
- We will be using google classroom (all students are familiar with this tool.)
- As soon as possible, each student should accept the invitations through their email of all classroom subjects. Thank you to those who have already done this.
- On Sunday at 7:00 pm, March 29, we ask all middle school students to join in a Zoom meeting for all needed information to use google classroom. An email will be sent to the oldest child in each middle school family. If there are middle school siblings they may watch together on one device.
- Starting Monday, March 30, we will have designated classroom times for Zoom instruction.
MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 8:30-9:00. Algebra I
- 9:05-9:35. Course 3
- 9:40-10:10 Grade 7 Math
- 10:15-10:45. Grade 6 Math
- 8:30-9:00. Literature 8
- 9:05-9:35. Literature 7
- 9:40-10:10 Literature 6
- 10:15-10:45. Grade 6 Social
- 8:30-9:00. English 8
- 9:05 -9:35. English 7
- 9:40-10:10 English 6
- 10:15-10:45. Grade 7/8 Social
- Any day after 11:00 you can email, zoom, hang out or phone any questions.